Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Intro To Paranormal Investigations and Real Life Experiences

Intro To Paranormal Investigations and Real Life Experiences
           My name is Lior V. Bar-El. I am a Director/Producer/Writer of my own movies and shows for my production company called Vortex Cinema. I am a paranormal investigator for over 20 years. In my profession I also exorcize demons and spirits from homes and other locations. I consider myself also a spirit psychologist. There are many spirits in this world that relive horrible moments of their lives and can't rest in peace until they solve their unresolved issues. I communicate with them and solve the problems so they can finally rest in peace.
         
           Today a lot of people in the world live for things like, money, a family, a house, (you get the picture.) All of these things blinded people from all the things around them.  People have lost all their appreciation to what life is really about. They even forgot what their ancestors practiced and knew. My name is Lior V. Bar-El and I have studied the paranormal for years. I have studied from books and most important real life experiences. If you are pleased with  the slaved programmed life your living in, read no further. If you are tired of living in self deception and want to open your mind please read on.
 What you will learn from all of my blogs is ethical in every way. They are also mentioned in ever bible known to man. You will learn what societies and religions have blinded you from. You will learn who you truly are, and the secrets behind the world’s greatest mysteries. I will present you with fascinating stories and live videos of investigations that I have conducted myself. I bet I know what all are saying. Why would you want to tell us about these things?, or my personal favorite: This is all bullshit. In all the bibles including the Kabala in the Hebrew scriptures (Which we will go deeper into it as time progresses.) it mentions that Satan’s greatest weapon is the fact that no one thinks he exists. Ignorance is a bliss some would say.
These articles I will provide you with, will open doors in your life and answer all questions that you have. It will show you the true meaning of what life and death really means. I will also teach you the best way to do investigations and what tools really work. You will be surprised what you will find out. Stay tuned for more.

By: Lior V. Bar-El

No comments:

Post a Comment